Wednesday 9 January 2008

7 Losing favs at Musselburgh would you believe it !




The packed stands at Musselburgh
applaud Nina Carberry as she legs
it back to the warmth !




7 Losing favs - a layers heaven !!!


Firstly I am gutted , didnt play as I should today with the big desperate ground from the 3 furlong pole to the line at Musselburgh meaning that many horses would not run to form. It was one of those days where I should have taken a barrel load of money away but I bet scared. Four great lays !!! and guess what only made £50 !

race 2 SUALDA was a lay as couldnt go on the ground , 1.78 on the win market and 1.21 on the place . race 3 MODICUM no form on the ground hinderance in the saddle 1.55 in the win market and 1.17 in the place race 4 the big lay FUSHE JO walks like me after a night out , crab like could not go on the ground !!! I got greedy and didnt get my bet matched in running at 1.45 even though 1.55 was matched !!! DIGITAL MEDIA in the place market again didnt get matched , couldnt run a race after its hard race at AYR only 8 days ago on shocking ground. SCALE BANK wasnt a bet at the price and again looked ill at ease on the ground on the way to the post and at 4/6 it was no BET !!!
So instead of winning some good money I won a few pennies ! moral of this story is to bet like you can afford to lose not protect your bank !!! at least the Guru and the Fisherman made a few quid !!

No comments: