Wednesday 13 March 2013

Day 2

After giving out a few each way I managed to get the placepot up - !!! paid £10.90 ouch

Very unlucky in places 3 from 4 with MyTent letting me down- so here we go on to Day 2

1.30pm
I think that this trappy for a 4 Miler - and really not sure of a bet, have been told that Buddy Beloro is well fancied

2.05pm
Pont Alexandre is class act another Denman however I am going for two to beat that Rule the World and Chatterbox

2.40pm
Anything and I mean anything can win this - a slow race and long slow finish - can be a right slog - for me Lord Windermere and Goulanes are the slowest stayers so might be worth a go !!

3.20pm
Sprinter Sacre enough said

4.00pm
Love the Coral Cup and have had a many a winner in it - three to run well Fiveforthree,Orsippus and Abbey Lane

4.40pm
Bordoni very impressive last time - great jockey - very tough race !

5.15 The Bumper
Sgt Reckless seemingly working the house down at Mick Channons against top class flat horses however the one for me is Milo Man in another tough race

Favs under 7/2 rule
Under 4/1 fav rule

3 Winners
1 Losers

Last 5 years -
65 Losers
21 Winners - (Quevega x5 Big Bucks x4)



No comments: