Sunday 10 March 2013

Cheltenham 2013 early thoughts

The once a year Cheltenham blog is here as usual will be keeping my useful favs under 7/2 listing going !

Early thoughts then are

A P McCoy for top jockey, Wayne Hutchinson to ride a winner, David Pipe to have a dark horse week with maybe two + winners

DAY 1: 4 good things on paper or very short ones anyway - Mytentoryours,Quevega,Simonsig,Hurricane Fly I am as always thinking that they can't all win - the bookies won't have it at all - no chance, one will be a loser for them.

I like a few in the first but non more than Melodic Rendevous in the First 5 place market at William Hill. My big thoughts though are that we will be seeing an awfull lot of JP Mcmanus colours through the week, and I think A P will have a blinder.

When the decs are out will update.

No comments: