Thursday 30 April 2009

Its nearly over...........

Well that is the Scottish Grand National meeting out of the way, Perth festival also and Punchestown has nearly finished - what a lovely jumping season.

There has been some stars on show as well over the last few weeks , DUNGUIB - the best bumper horse I have seen - get it sold though ! HURRICANE FLY - awesome hurdler and of course FIVEFORTHREE winning head in chest (one race too late mind!).

The jumps season's passing is the flat season's start, and the 1000 and 2000 Guineas is the first real meeting of the year with as usual the milers setting the standard for the year.

I have two horses to look out for FANTASIA , my oaks filly and CROWDED HOUSE my Derby horse. So goodbye to the Blog for a few months, with a few sets of notes if I am pushed see you at Wetherby in October.

No comments: