Friday 16 January 2009

The Cold spell is gone

Well not for my punting, just cant get into it at all ! The winners aint flowing, the buzz just isnt there! Tomorrows racing is not great if your a punter as its odds on central all over the place - and we all know they cant all win !!! Master Minded heads up the racing with another 3 odds on shots on show. I havent joined the Master Minded band waggon yet, as I just think it is a very poor division at the moment with the two mile hurdlers just not stepping up as chasers - just becasue you have nothing to beat doesnt mean that you are a superstar.

Anyway I believe that Denman is struggling a bit to get fit, I cant see it even running at Cheltenham I am topping up my pension laying the 1.98 for a place at Cheltenham.

GOSSIP

Watch Calgarry Bay tomorrow, fantastic jumper - Lenny Lungo will have his horses fully fit in two weeks, Nicky cant fathom why his are not spot on yet , Ferdy has flu jabbed his Cheltenham horses.

Good luck chancers

No comments: